1. Controlling the process ensures a better built home.
o Build your home in 12 weeks—move in faster.
o Start to finish—the quality is built-in.
o Reliable work force--no delays or other job commitments
2. Every home built to the International Building Code, just like a conventional site-built home.
Timberland’s better materials start with:
o Plywood sheathing for walls and roof—stronger
o Continuous headers—NOT just over windows and doors
o Floors are glued, screwed and nailed—quieter
o Laminated veneer lumber at rim joist—no spliced joints
o 2x6 exterior wall framing at 16” on center—better than 24”
o Controlled moisture levels—helps prevent mold
o PEX plumbing—no burst lines from freezing temperatures
o Copper wiring—safer
3. Guaranteed pricing saves money—
o no cost over runs
o Shorter construction loans
o No delays that affect your budget
o Special contract pricing from suppliers and subcontractors
4. Appreciates in value like any site-built home built in your neighborhood.
5. Serving Alaska, Washington and Oregon for nearly forty years.
o Remote locations and islands
o Two story and basement applications
6. 15 Year Structural Warranty—trusted for nearly forty years.