SALES/HOME DESIGN POSITION
Timberland Homes was founded in 1973 as a subsidiary of a public company and has been privately owned by the same local owners since 1980. Timberland Homes provides custom modular homes principally in Western Washington however also services Oregon and SE Alaska. We differentiate ourselves in the marketplace by offering our customers the ability to modify our standard plans or even develop fully customized plans with our independent architect. Our customers can personalize what they value most in their home with the assistance of our Sales/Home Design consultants.
Responsible for meeting with prospective buyers to communicate, persuade, conduct a site inspection and complete final sales for building new homes. This role seeks new leads by assisting new prospects at our Auburn Sales Center and responding to telephone and internet leads from our ongoing Sales Campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets visitors by providing literature, point-of-sale information and handouts to prospective homebuyers. Responds to customer requests for further assistance or information. Demonstrates models to discuss floor plans, general construction and options.
- Overcomes sales objections. Closes the “Sale” with final goal of creating a satisfied customer.
- Completes accurate required paperwork, computer entries, and maintains sales files.
- Conducts weekly follow-up calls with potential buyers.
EXPERIENCE/ABILITIES MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous sales experience required; Homebuilding sales experience preferred.
- Enjoys home design and understands reading scale drawings for design modifications.
- Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Action oriented, with the drive to push sales to successful closure.
- Strong verbal & written communication, with the ability to communicate accurately and persuasively.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently with a willingness to cooperate with co-workers in a small business environment.
- Ability to work a typical five day schedule including Saturdays.
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to potential customers to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company.
Find out why many Timberland Homes employees work their entire careers for this firm. If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. Base salary plus commission on a graduating scale. Holidays and vacation days. Explore a rewarding future with Timberland Homes.
Contact Julie@timberland-homes.com to discuss details and submit your resume.