Better Built Homes
Every home built to the International Building Code, just like a conventional site-built home. Timberland’s better materials start with:
- Plywood sheathing for walls and roof—stronger
- Continuous headers—NOT just over windows and doors
- Floors are glued, screwed and nailed—quieter
- Laminated veneer lumber at rim joist—no spliced joints
- 2×6 exterior wall framing at 16” on center—better than 24”
- Controlled moisture levels—helps prevent mold
- PEX plumbing—no burst lines from freezing temperatures
- Copper wiring—safer
Superior Interior Finishes
Every Timberland Home comes with high quality finishes and brand names that you can trust!
- Wide plank wood grained flooring in select rooms
- GE stainless steel range, microwave/range hood & dishwasher
- Oak or Beech Huntwood Cabinets – choice of 5 door styles, 19 stain finishes
- 3cm solid surface granite or quartz countertops in kitchen & bathrooms
- Sherwin-Williams Ultra Satin paint throughout
- Prefinished solid wood window liners and trim, baseboard & door casings
- Schlage lever handle hardware throughout
- Tiled areas (master bath)
- Vitreous China toilets and under mount vanity sinks
- Built-in over height glass shower door (master only)
15-Year Structural Warranty
We are so confident that you are getting the best home available, that we back your home with a 15-YEAR WARRANTY on the structure—the longest warranty in the building industry, nationwide.
Controlling the process ensures a better built home
- Start to finish—the quality is built-in.
- Reliable work force–no delays or other job commitments
Guaranteed pricing saves money—
- No cost over runs
- Shorter construction loans
- No delays that affect your budget
- Special contract pricing from suppliers and subcontractors
Ideal for Island & Remote Locations
Timberland homes are ideal for island, remote or in-city locations. For over forty years, we’ve built homes from downtown Seattle, Southeast Alaska, to the San Juan Islands—including two story and basement applications.
Timberland Builds Quality In. And Takes The Stress Out.
A beautiful, custom-built home with a proven process you can count on—more than 2700 new homes delivered!
Site preparation work and building construction happen simultaneously—move in months sooner!
Fabricated in our Home Construction Center with 30% more lumber than the site-built industry average!
No site-construction surprises or unpredicted cost overruns. Once plans are approved—price is guaranteed!
The Timberland Process
Timberland Homes is proud of the advantages of our homes. We are even more proud of how our homes are built! The advantages set us apart from on-site building, but our process is what really makes us different. Timberland Homes use, on average, 30 percent more materials in your new home than the national average. This is how we achieve the structural rigidity for transportation and installation on your lot or remote location.
More nails, more screws, more wood, more glue, more care. It adds up to a better home.
Timberland Homes are framed with an extra strong triple header system for greater rigidity and load-bearing capacity. And we’re really proud of what is behind our walls! We use copper wiring installed by licensed electricians. Many of our subcontractors have been working with us for more than 15 years. Each home is sealed and insulated to the highest standards and we partner with only top-quality component suppliers.